VIDEO RECRUITMENT SERVICE
Add Video Interview to your employment screening process to capture a candidate interview on video for review and evaluation by your staff. One-Way Video creates a consistent interview process and aids in management development. Candidates are screened by your scorecard prior to referral.
Adding a video component to the interviewing process allows strategic realignment of resources to avoid wasted time, reduce expenses, and affords more insight to make informed decisions — better.
Integrate Video Interview, which allows you to create a set of interview questions, then invite candidates to record video answers completely on their own time. Passive candidates appreciate the flexibility and convenience of the One-Way Interview since they can record answers whenever they have time in their schedule. Video eliminates their need to take time off from work, or call in sick to interview.
The recorded interview, One-Way Interview, is an outstanding replacement for the phone, or a follow-up, interview. The One-Way Interview is a distinct advantage to management when deciding which candidate to schedule for in-person interviews.
Video Interview Program Features:
- There is no limit to the number of interview jobs and job ads created each month.
Unlimited One-Way Interviews
- There is no limit to the number of One-Way, asynchronous, interviews produced each month.
Social Media Integration
- Connect to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn and share the interview invitation link on these various platforms. Additionally, candidates can connect their LinkedIn profiles.
- Rate interviews on a 5-star scale and facilitate thoughtful discussion with the comment feature.
- Interviews can be shared with an unlimited number of people without the need to log in.
A search agreement is not required with this service.